The ladder will run for the entire season, and there is no cost to join. Please e-mail email@example.com if you would like to participate.
Join us for Doubles Round Robin at the club on Sunday, June 2 from 10 a.m. until 12 noon.
No Registration required – it’s free!
Come and join us for Pizza and Drinks from 11am to 2pm
Congratulations to David Wagman for both his enthusiasm, and for winning the Challenge Ladder and Singles Tournament this year at the club. David didn’t lose a singles match the entire season. Great job David!
Congratulations to Zack Li and Henry Jiang for winning the Men’s Doubles Tournament this year.
Note that the winner of the Mixed Doubles Tournament was still undecided at this point. Lastly, there unfortunately was little interest in a Ladies Doubles Tournament this season.
Thanks to everyone who participated in the Challenge Ladder and the Club Tournaments this season!
What a season for a small club with the many teams!
- SHTC #1 (Captain – Andrew Fan, Co-captain – Vicki Young) finished in first place in the B – Central East division out of 7 teams, promoted to the A division in 2019.
- SHTC #2 (Captain – Boris Wang, Co-captain – Yu Liang) finished in first place in the B – East division out of 7 teams, promoted to the A division in 2019.
- Furthermore, Boris’s and Yu’s SHTC #2 team won 3 rounds of playoff matches to make it to the finals at the Aviva Centre, meaning that they were the 2nd best team out of 58 total B teams. Congratulations for a great season! See “Galleries” for pictures
- SHTC #3 (Captain – Andy He, Co-captain – May Li) finished in third place in the C – East division out of 7 teams.
- SHTC #4 (Captain – Gavin Gao, Co-captain – Jenny Yang) finished in third place in the B – Central East division out of 7 teams.
NYTA 40+ League:
- SHTC Men’s (Captain – Yi Zhou, Co-captain Boris Wang) finished in sixth place out of 10 teams.
- SHTC Mixed (Captain – Danny Pivnick, Co-captain – Andrew Fan) finished in second place out of 7 teams.
SHTC’s Public Court Hours are every Saturday and Sunday from 2-5PM.