The City has mandated that all community tennis clubs must remain closed until June 30th to help slow the spread of COVID-19.
As a result the Club Opening date, ICTA and NYTA leagues have been put on hold. We will continue to monitor the situation. Once we hear from the City we will let you know what our plans are for the remainder of the season.
Practice Physical Distancing and Wash your Hands!